The Polynesian is under a big renovation to add DVC bungalows on the water and updates around the entire resort.
The feature pool is closed for renovation but the hotel guests can go to Blizzard Beach at no charge and can bring their refillable mugs and are given towels. We were also given a bottle of sun screen, not sure if that was a promo or they are doing it for all. This was a great accommodation with the feature pool being closed.
Service was excellent as always. I love to stay here when the budget allows and we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is a relaxing tropical paradise, featuring lush vegetation, thatched roofs, koi ponds and white-sand lakebeaches and offering a warm, welcoming world that celebrates the spirit of the South Pacific and ensures "Ho'Onanea"—the passing of time in languid tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort