I went to Disney World to enjoy the all nighter at Magic Kingdom for Memorial Day weekend. Because of that, I checked out of the Polynesian and planned to stay all night at Magic Kingdom (which was open for 24 hours straight). I lasted until 3:00 AM.
Because my plane was leaving at 7:00 AM, I decided not to take a room. What I did instead, was to sit outside and enjoy the flickering of the tiki flames and eat Dole Whips from the 24 hours open snack bar at the Polynesian. It was magical. I loved it! Yes, and I had a coffee too. The Polynesian has to have the most beautiful grounds of any resort at Disney World. Yes, it is a bit dated.....but sitting out at 5:00 AM and watching the sun rise as the birds burst into song was fantastic! If I stay here again, I will definitely sit outside for at least an hour to enjoy the outdoors. I flew home to rain and 35 degree weather. Yes, it definitely was a treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort