My family stayed here this past April and had a fabulous time! The hotel is gorgeous and relaxing. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The pool is awesome and was so refreshing after very hot days at the park. I like the bus attendant during the week but I feel there should be a few more buses.
One important tip to travelers...if you decline the maid service on the first day, this cancels it until you request it again. They don't automatically schedule your room.
I recommend The Polynesian to everyone and hope to stay here again. I was most impressed with the airport baggage desk on our check-out day. They were the best and most memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort