My family stayed here this past April and had a fabulous time! The hotel is gorgeous and relaxing. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The pool is awesome and was so refreshing after very hot days at the park. I like the bus attendant during the week but I feel there should be a few more buses.
One important tip to travelers...if you decline the maid service on the first day, this cancels it until you request it again. They don't automatically schedule your room.
I recommend The Polynesian to everyone and hope to stay here again. I was most impressed with the airport baggage desk on our check-out day. They were the best and most memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is a relaxing tropical paradise, featuring lush vegetation, thatched roofs, koi ponds and white-sand lakebeaches and offering a warm, welcoming world that celebrates the spirit of the South Pacific and ensures "Ho'Onanea"—the passing of time in languid tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort