Since our last review last year, we stayed again. I can tell you that, in the club room building, it has again been renovated. New bathrooms, carpet, wallpoaper and beds. Everything is fresh and clean. Could have had a better check in concierge, but the rest of the staff was pleasant.
Worth the extra money to get a view of the castle and free wine every night, breakfast and food all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is a relaxing tropical paradise, featuring lush vegetation, thatched roofs, koi ponds and white-sand lakebeaches and offering a warm, welcoming world that celebrates the spirit of the South Pacific and ensures "Ho'Onanea"—the passing of time in languid tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort