Although the rooms aren't luxurious, they are large and clean. The location is excellent with the monorail to the Magic Kingdom being so accessible. The pool area was wonderful. Our kids swam every evening after dinner.
Captain Cook's quick service breakfast was good and being able to eat outside amongst the tropical plants each morning was refreshing.
When we first arrived, I thought it was overpriced but after only a day or so, I really appreciated the convenience of staying there.
We stayed at All Star Movies about 4 years ago (also clean, but not luxurious). The location and monorail convenience of the Polynesian made it worth the extra money for us.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Disney
- Disney Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Orlando Polynesian
- Disneys Polynesian Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is a relaxing tropical paradise, featuring lush vegetation, thatched roofs, koi ponds and white-sand lakebeaches and offering a warm, welcoming world that celebrates the spirit of the South Pacific and ensures "Ho'Onanea"—the passing of time in languid tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.