Our family stayed at the Polynesian Resort and had a great time. My grandsons loved the pool area and had a good time with the two young people who did the games with them at the pool. The staff there were great and very helpful, everyone was friendly.
The rooms were nice and accomodating. Everything was within walking distance as far as the Disney transportation system. Would definatley go back.
My only regret was that we were unable to book the luau for all 8 of us while there. We learned from this trip what to do and what not to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Amex, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort