Our family stayed at the Polynesian Resort and had a great time. My grandsons loved the pool area and had a good time with the two young people who did the games with them at the pool. The staff there were great and very helpful, everyone was friendly.
The rooms were nice and accomodating. Everything was within walking distance as far as the Disney transportation system. Would definatley go back.
My only regret was that we were unable to book the luau for all 8 of us while there. We learned from this trip what to do and what not to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is a relaxing tropical paradise, featuring lush vegetation, thatched roofs, koi ponds and white-sand lakebeaches and offering a warm, welcoming world that celebrates the spirit of the South Pacific and ensures "Ho'Onanea"—the passing of time in languid tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort