This property is our very favorite place to stay at Disney World. I have stayed here many, many times since our first stay in 1990 and although, like everything else, the price has risen, I've still thought it was worthwhile. The location is perfect. We always request a building and floor location and although we understand it is not guaranteed, we usually get our request.
On this most recent stay, we had a group of 9 staying in 2 connecting rooms. We were happy with our ground floor location. We were there for a Halloween Party and the Food and Wine festival and luckily, we were there during the free dining plan. Everything about our stay was perfect except our Mousekeeping staff. It's amazing how one person being rude can put a damper on a vacation. I know this is unusual that's why I still rated the Polynesian as good, rather than give a lower rank.
The grounds of the Polynesian are beautiful, it is a restful place to stay. The room was clean and of a good size, our Mousekeeper was just rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is a relaxing tropical paradise, featuring lush vegetation, thatched roofs, koi ponds and white-sand lakebeaches and offering a warm, welcoming world that celebrates the spirit of the South Pacific and ensures "Ho'Onanea"—the passing of time in languid tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort