All I can say relative to the bad reviews is this: This is not the newest buillding, but many of the rooms are renovated, especially the Concierge building which is where we normally stay. No where else in WDW can you see the Cinderella Castle, lagoon, be on the monorail, and have a beach and pool at the hotel.
I guess it depends on your perspective and what you are looking for in your WDW experience. Price? Of course it's over priced! You can get a suite at the Four Seasons Palm Beach for less than a suite here, but what in WDW isn't overpriced?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort