Chose the hotel because of location and because our family fit in a 2 bedroom suite in the adjacent building. We were 3 couples with 3 children. My husband and I used the very comfortable sofa bed and had a full bathroom to ourselves. The bedrooms were used by our daughters with their families. Definitely a very nice full kitchen in the units. We were unaware that the facilities are part of Disney vacation club- we were constantly asked if we were members since there were services offered only to them. The lounge was open not to us - only members. As a time share, the units are definitely more rundown- lots of stained furniture. Door to balcony did not lock- definitely dangerous since the balconies have a concrete step on the railings!
I really feel that these units should be treated separate from the Contemporary Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Contemporary Resort is an ultra-modern Disney Deluxe Resort, made up of a towering A-frame high-rise building—the iconic Contemporary Tower—and complemented by one garden wing annex. This lakeside Resort is the only hotel in Walt Disney World Resort to have the Walt Disney World Monorail System pass through the main concourse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Disney Contemporary Hotel
- Contemporary Disney Resort
- Disneys Contemporary Resort
- Contemporary Hotel Disney
- Contemporary Resort
- Disney Contemporary Resort
- Disneys Contemporary Hotel