After much deliberation about where to stay we choose the WDW Caribbean Beach resort. We stayed in November 2010. I've only just started using Trip Advisor. We have also stayed at the Port Orleans Resort in April 2012. Our favourite out of the two resorts was definitely this one.
TheDisney Buses are the best thing about the Disney Experience at both locations, if your a driver like me it takeaway all the stress of driving in a country where the system is different to what your used to.
The rooms ar both locations were lovely and clean, maid service every day. The laundry at the resorts mean you don't have to bring clothes for every Dayaks you can clean them during your stay.
The big minus for my family and I is the food at WDW it's very stodgy and not of a quality you want to feed to your kids every day, not many healthy options.
Best option is to hire a car and head off down the I-drive or I-192 we love The Sizzler, Ponderosa, Cracker Barrel, Perkins Restaurants, Denny's etc.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is a tropical lakeside paradise set on beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay. Sail away to the inviting Caribbean, where lazy days are devoted to sun and sand, swaying palm trees and island foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.