Came here about 15 years ago with my parents and came back again in May 2013 with my partner now fiancée. Its lovely to see it is still the same setting and only two floors great walking around the other rooms and so very close to epcot as you can see the fireworks there. The restaurant isn't very good as very expensive and would of like a more food range to be provided. The room was very good we was told we would not have sea room but be at the back of 21 but really we were in room 2124 which is right near the lake and on the end so more sunlight.
The safe is a little small for the room so had to lock camera away in the suitcases. The bus service was excellent but sometimes we did cheat and ordered a taxi as some we had to wait over 30 mins.
All in all I still loved this hotel like it was yesterday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando