We had a really nice stay at the CB resort in February in a regular room on ground floor in Martinique.
Rooms: Clean, spacious and quiet. Overall, very nice standard hotel room.
Location: We were in Martinique, which was a pretty short walk to the main pool and restaurant area. Maybe it was time of year, but we never waited more than five minutes for a bus to any of the parks or Downtown Disney. If you have time to explore the resort, the grounds are very prety with lots of little sandy beaches/hammocks throughout as well as a playground on an island in middle of the lake. And the nightly view of fireworks at Epcot around 9pm was great!
Recreation: My kids enjoyed the nightly campfire with roasted marshmallows on the main beach. Nightly movies under the stars near restaurant and main pool were fun. All of the pools we swam in were very heated -- much warmer than indoor pools at home. The pool by our room was usually empty. The main pool by the restaurants was huge with water slides, a mini water park and a large hot tub.
Food: We weren't on a meal plan so took advantage of the quick service meal options a couple of nights. There were plenty of options and healthy ones too. There also were wine/milk/cereal/etc. all available at either the gift shop or one of the quick service stations.
Overall: We've stayed at other Disney properties before like Old Key West and Sarasota Springs villas. While I liked the full kitchen options in the villas, my kids said they thought CB was more fun.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is a tropical lakeside paradise set on beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay. Sail away to the inviting Caribbean, where lazy days are devoted to sun and sand, swaying palm trees and island foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.