Perhaps I expected more ??? Just found the entire Disney Caribbean Beach Resoret less
than mediocre. Rooms were small, musty smell and cleanliness was fair.
Also, the food court was quite a distance and this was difficult with small children. Another frustrating moment, which happened often, was waiting and waiting for the bus to take us to one of the theme parks. We wilted a minimum of 30 minutes. Then the bus had to stop around the resort
To pick up more guest. It usually took an hour to get where we were going.Ughhhh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is a tropical lakeside paradise set on beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay. Sail away to the inviting Caribbean, where lazy days are devoted to sun and sand, swaying palm trees and island foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando