spent the Vetrans day weekend at the Caribbean beach resort, our 2 kids (6 and 2 ) liked it very much as the main pool was very nice and well maintained with numerous life guards. great for adults as bar was nearby! Also numerous kid activities every day. from night time outside movie shows to pool games.
As adults, we thought it was fine for a moderate priced disney property. the bus stops were close by and where we stayed, (area is divided into 6 zones) was close enough for a 5 minute walk to the main dinning hall. at Old port royale (so pick a place near there) as this has the only dinning location.
we did use room service and a large pizza and 2 beers and a wine with tip was 35.00. thats par for disney and was quick! and not bad.
granted you could get a cheaper rate outside of disney , but this was close enough for a quick bus ride to all the parks and downtown disney. and we were able to take bus back to room for naps and breaks from park.
just a few tips, granted these rooms are small, BUT you are here to visit the magic kingdom etc. not spend the whole day in the room. If you want Nice room try another disney hotel BUT it's more $$.
also the pirate themed rooms are not worth the extra money, the only extra decour was a a pirate themed bed and bath room (all in nice condition) save your money. the place was clean and when we had an issue (light was out) the house keeping was very quick to help. Plus they made cute animals for the kids out of towels etc.
we did use laundry and the laundry area was very clean and cost only $2.00 a load.
over all nice place worth the moderate price . If want to save more my in laws were at Pop century which was cheaper but smaller rooms.
the area also has boats to rent and guided fishing events. but we didn't try these.
also one other tip. if you use the magical express bus, your luggage can take up to 3 hours to be delivered SO pack a quick change of cloths. but nice to have someone else do the driving when you arrive.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is a tropical lakeside paradise set on beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay. Sail away to the inviting Caribbean, where lazy days are devoted to sun and sand, swaying palm trees and island foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.