We booked our vacation in Feb for June and got an amazing rate through Southwest airlines vacations. Under $80/night!! The bus service to the parks was prompt and run by the same service as the Disney ones. The maid service was great and the housekeeping manager was especially helpful when one of our group left an item at dinner. In fact, the whole staff went out of their way and seemed overjoyed when the item was found. I cannot say enough about the staff. They were friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything that we needed. We stayed a week and by the 2nd day they knew my son's name and asked about his day in the park. My son hugged Crissy the hostess when we went to dinner. Amelia served us both breakfast and dinner and she felt like part of the family. The dinner menu is a bit limited, but the nightly specials are reasonable and just that "special." Jesus made us a seared chicken with avocado salsa,sour cream mash and asparagus that was crazy good. When I told the manager, he made sure I could have it again the next night. The breakfast buffet is pricey, but kids eat free. For my son and I, we could do the whole thing with tip for around $20. The more kids the better the price, but you can order from the menu and kids still eat free. Get used to it EVERYTHING at Disney is expensive. I found this hotel very reasonable. I liked having the Disney gift shop on property. I could tell my son we would get this or that when we returned to the hotel, if he behaved. Great pool, nice after a long day. This was a great vacation and the staff at the hotel were a huge part of the experience!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown. This J.D. Power & Associates award winning hotel is fresh from a $25 million top-to-bottom makeover, making it the perfect place to stay during your vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort. With deluxe rooms, lobby and business amenities and facilities, you are sure to enjoy the comfort and convenience of our charming Orlando hotel. Whether you are in town for a weekend getaway, destination wedding or family vacation, our hotel in Lake Buena Vista puts you in the center of it all. Located within the Walt Disney World Resort, our hotel is just a short walk from everything the Downtown Disney area has to offer, as well as several Orlando attractions, golf courses and shopping. If you're in Orlando on business, feel free to utilize our 10 different meeting rooms with space for 18 to 600 guests, on-site audio/visual equipment, catering services and sales & meeting professionals. During your vacation, enjoy our choice Orlando hotel amenities, which include free high-speed Internet access, a delicious on-site restaurant and lounge, brand new 32' LG LCD HDTVs in every room, Bath and Body Works bath amenities in every bathroom, a zero-entry pool and an on-site game room for the kids. We also offer Rainforest Alliance certified coffees. Check out our Orlando hotel room deals, and make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.