We stayed for a total of 13 days and nights. I made a special request online to check in early at 2 pm with Kelly Bonfati, and they we're able to accommodate our request. As soon as we arrived at the front desk, Danny welcomed us and notified us that our room was ready. Danny provided brochures, maps, and directions around our area. He was very helpful.
Their Breakfast Buffet was outstanding. The area is very clean and organized. Hostess, Waiters, and Waitresses we're always smiling and constantly checking up on us to make sure we had a good Breakfast. Omelet Station, fruits, bacon, sausage links, pancakes; you name it, they have it. I forgot to mention their MICKEY WAFFLES!!! It is a waffle station that you make your own. TIP: We recommend that you go early to avoid a crowd and to get an early start to your day.
If you are coming here for the theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot) at Disney World, the hotel offers shuttle service that runs every 30 minutes. There are shuttles that also travel to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, but you must transfer buses from any of the parks or just ask a cast member for assistance. This proved beneficial for us because we would get tired throughout the day, catch the shuttle back to the hotel, and return back to the park later in the evening. Downtown Disney is about a 10-15 minute walk, but beginning at 6 pm, there is shuttle service to Downtown Disney. For the most part the shuttles are on time depending on traffic.
Overall, a great place to stay for everyone. Will most definitely be returning back next year!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel
- Holiday Inn - In The Walt Disney World Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown. This J.D. Power & Associates award winning hotel is fresh from a $25 million top-to-bottom makeover, making it the perfect place to stay during your vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort. With deluxe rooms, lobby and business amenities and facilities, you are sure to enjoy the comfort and convenience of our charming Orlando hotel. Whether you are in town for a weekend getaway, destination wedding or family vacation, our hotel in Lake Buena Vista puts you in the center of it all. Located within the Walt Disney World Resort, our hotel is just a short walk from everything the Downtown Disney area has to offer, as well as several Orlando attractions, golf courses and shopping. If you're in Orlando on business, feel free to utilize our 10 different meeting rooms with space for 18 to 600 guests, on-site audio/visual equipment, catering services and sales & meeting professionals. During your vacation, enjoy our choice Orlando hotel amenities, which include free high-speed Internet access, a delicious on-site restaurant and lounge, brand new 32' LG LCD HDTVs in every room, Bath and Body Works bath amenities in every bathroom, a zero-entry pool and an on-site game room for the kids. We also offer Rainforest Alliance certified coffees. Check out our Orlando hotel room deals, and make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.