“Great Hotel and Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

You added Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #16 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Canada
“Great Hotel and Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just returned from a family vacation to Orlando to visit Disney. We chose this hotel as it had great reviews and was close to Disney World with free shuttles and within walking distance to Downtown Disney. The reviews were right!! The rooms were very clean and comfortable as described. The hospitality and friendliness of the staff was among the best I have ever encountered. Everyone went above and beyond to ensure our stay was great. We missed a few days due to flight cancellations and, upon hearing this, the waiter surprised us with a small cake at the restaraunt to cheer us up. The check in staff even surprised my daughter with a small birthday gift and balloons in our room when we returned from a day out. Everyone was always extra friendly and very helpful. The pool was great and never crowded. The free shuttle to Disney was very useful. As a Priority Club Platinum member who stays in various hotels for more than 2 months a year, I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and its personnel. I wish I could have stayed longer and will definitely stay here again in my future travels to Orlando.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room that faces Epcot or Magic Kingdom in order to see the fireworks every ni...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Rob123235

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel.

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and chose us as your hotel for your time in Disney!! I’m glad your daughter enjoyed the surprise we left her. We always try to make sure the kids have a great experience with us and try to surprise them with a small gift for birthdays.

I’m happy that everyone took advantage of all of our amenities that we have to offer!!

If you do come back to visit Disney, we hope you choose us once again as your hotel preference and hope that you get to spend more time with us!!!

Hope to see you soon!!

Please feel free to contact me directly or any of our Management staff for any future requests or inquiries.

Guest Service Representative

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (583)
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed with the Camden team! It was a incredible experience with drevis. The hotel was friendly and.clean. May this be one of many great stays........'.......................have a great afternoon and thanks for experience.

• Stayed February 2013
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was great at a fair price. Clean rooms and awesome food at the hotel restaurant. Staff was excellent, friendly, attentive and prepared for unusual requests. The location is perfect for almost all the theme parks. 10 minutes away from Disney Downtown by walking. Bus service for all Disney parks. I would stay there again. I recommend.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear GMVieira

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel.

I’m glad you took advantage of all the amenities that we have to offer. One of our key advantages is the transportation that we do offer to the parks and Downtown Disney.

If you do visit Disney once again, it would be great to have you back at our hotel for a second visit!!

Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The service wass the best. The room was clean and comfortable, the food was delicious and the staff was responsive to our ever need. I would definitely go back and I would recommend to everyone. I have a food allergy and they catered to my needs. I was so impressed as sometimes I have a hard time due to my food allergy. This was a very enjoyable stay for me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Alexandra M

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel.

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our time with us!!

I’m glad that our restaurant staff went above and beyond on your orders at the restaurant!! Even though the menu states what the meals include, we always try our best to modify the meals to your liking to ensure a great experience.

If you ever come back to the Disney area, we would be more than happy to have you back at our hotel!!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was not expecting the service I received from this hotel. Normally when you say Holiday Inn you kind of go like "ahh well should not be that bad is a Holiday Inn", but I have to say the hotel was CLEAN, smelled good, the rooms were immaculate and look updated.
The service was FANTASTIC starting from front desk up to the lady that cleaned the bathrooms. Devris (Jose) and his team are all EXCELLENT, they took care of us like there was nobody else in that hotel, they treated us like royalty. At every point of contact they were there and not once you heard them say I can't. I want to give thanks to Jaime because he helped my laringitis go away, he gave me hot tea and honey and was asking me how I felt during my stay. The boys at the valet parking were so funny and friendly that you could talk to them all night. Lastly Devris (Jose) you are such a wonderful Manager and I want to congratulate you because you are doing an Excellent job at training your employees and your costumer service skills are beyond words. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone whether is for business or for vacation. 100%.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Alexandra M

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

We are so glad that you have a new perspective of Holiday Inn as we have changed the face of the old Holiday Inn image and brought it to a new level. It’s great to hear that you had great and different encounters with our staff members that made your stay memorable.

Thank you for mentioning the staff members that impacted your stay with us as we will recognize them for making your stay an unforgettable one!!!

If you do ever come back to the Disney area, it would be our pleasure to have you back with us!!!!

Clarksboro, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel is within walking distance of Downtown Disney. Staff can not be more accomadating. Two negatives- Restaurant service is slow and no complimentary coffee in the morning. Other Holiday Inn located less than one mile away offers complimentary breakfast and coffee in the morning.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Gene A

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

I’m glad you chose our hotel to visit Disney and you had a good time with us!!

With our Holiday Inn, we do offer buffet breakfast as well as coffee in our Grab-n-Go store. The Holiday Inn’s that have complementary breakfast and coffee are the Holiday Inn Express but don’t offer lunch or dinner, in which we offer all 3 meals plus kids eat free ages 12 and under.

If you do comeback to Disney, we hope you decide to stay with us a second time around!!

Cancun
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The service was always fast, the room clean and comfortable, the restaurant crew from the hostess to the ktchen staff deserve an applause.
The buffet could do with a better selection though, for somebody staying for many days it turns dull offering the same every day.

Room Tip: Ask for a top level room with a view of Downtown Disney and you can see the fireworks at night
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear rafael b

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us!! I’m glad you took advantage of our buffet in the mornings. With the breakfast, we do also offer a different selection from our menu other than the buffet and also have our omelet station.

If you ever come back to Disney, we hope you choose our hotel once again.

Guest Service Representative

Been to Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!