“A fair stay in an excellent location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #20 of 329 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“A fair stay in an excellent location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was great at a fair price. Clean rooms and awesome food at the hotel restaurant. Staff was excellent, friendly, attentive and prepared for unusual requests. The location is perfect for almost all the theme parks. 10 minutes away from Disney Downtown by walking. Bus service for all Disney parks. I would stay there again. I recommend.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear GMVieira

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel.

I’m glad you took advantage of all the amenities that we have to offer. One of our key advantages is the transportation that we do offer to the parks and Downtown Disney.

If you do visit Disney once again, it would be great to have you back at our hotel for a second visit!!

Hope to see you soon!!

Please feel free to contact me directly or any of our Management staff for any future requests or inquiries.

1,529 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (393)
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The service wass the best. The room was clean and comfortable, the food was delicious and the staff was responsive to our ever need. I would definitely go back and I would recommend to everyone. I have a food allergy and they catered to my needs. I was so impressed as sometimes I have a hard time due to my food allergy. This was a very enjoyable stay for me.

Dear Alexandra M

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel.

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our time with us!!

I’m glad that our restaurant staff went above and beyond on your orders at the restaurant!! Even though the menu states what the meals include, we always try our best to modify the meals to your liking to ensure a great experience.

If you ever come back to the Disney area, we would be more than happy to have you back at our hotel!!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was not expecting the service I received from this hotel. Normally when you say Holiday Inn you kind of go like "ahh well should not be that bad is a Holiday Inn", but I have to say the hotel was CLEAN, smelled good, the rooms were immaculate and look updated.
The service was FANTASTIC starting from front desk up to the lady that cleaned the bathrooms. Devris (Jose) and his team are all EXCELLENT, they took care of us like there was nobody else in that hotel, they treated us like royalty. At every point of contact they were there and not once you heard them say I can't. I want to give thanks to Jaime because he helped my laringitis go away, he gave me hot tea and honey and was asking me how I felt during my stay. The boys at the valet parking were so funny and friendly that you could talk to them all night. Lastly Devris (Jose) you are such a wonderful Manager and I want to congratulate you because you are doing an Excellent job at training your employees and your costumer service skills are beyond words. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone whether is for business or for vacation. 100%.

Dear Alexandra M

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

We are so glad that you have a new perspective of Holiday Inn as we have changed the face of the old Holiday Inn image and brought it to a new level. It’s great to hear that you had great and different encounters with our staff members that made your stay memorable.

Thank you for mentioning the staff members that impacted your stay with us as we will recognize them for making your stay an unforgettable one!!!

If you do ever come back to the Disney area, it would be our pleasure to have you back with us!!!!

Clarksboro, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel is within walking distance of Downtown Disney. Staff can not be more accomadating. Two negatives- Restaurant service is slow and no complimentary coffee in the morning. Other Holiday Inn located less than one mile away offers complimentary breakfast and coffee in the morning.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Gene A

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

I’m glad you chose our hotel to visit Disney and you had a good time with us!!

With our Holiday Inn, we do offer buffet breakfast as well as coffee in our Grab-n-Go store. The Holiday Inn’s that have complementary breakfast and coffee are the Holiday Inn Express but don’t offer lunch or dinner, in which we offer all 3 meals plus kids eat free ages 12 and under.

If you do comeback to Disney, we hope you decide to stay with us a second time around!!

Cancun
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The service was always fast, the room clean and comfortable, the restaurant crew from the hostess to the ktchen staff deserve an applause.
The buffet could do with a better selection though, for somebody staying for many days it turns dull offering the same every day.

Room Tip: Ask for a top level room with a view of Downtown Disney and you can see the fireworks at night
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear rafael b

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us!! I’m glad you took advantage of our buffet in the mornings. With the breakfast, we do also offer a different selection from our menu other than the buffet and also have our omelet station.

If you ever come back to Disney, we hope you choose our hotel once again.

Fishers Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

First trip to Disney. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the staff was nothing short of amazing. The pool was huge, hot tub hot and both were clean and there was never more than 6 people in the pool at any time. Take advantage of the freedom of fees rate, self parking was super easy, the breakfast included with this rate was great, there was an omelet station, waffle station and a buffet of breakfast items. We will totally stay here again, the drive to magic kingdom was the longest and that did not take more than 20 minutes, we had a AAA Diamond parking pass and that was awesome. If you have and questions feel free to ask.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
GuestServices1805, Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear jmrowe76

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

It’s great to hear that the start till the end your stay with us is one that you won’t forget. I’m glad you took advantage of our Freedom from Fees package that includes self parking and breakfast for 2 which you enjoyed our buffet.

If you do come back to visit Disney, we would be more than happy to have you back at our hotel.

Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our team spent the first week of February 2013 working during the day at this Holiday inn. The staff were attentive, professional, helpful and pleasant.
During the morning hours we were presented with a beautiful array of fresh assorted fruit, pastries, and breads. In addition, coffee, assorted teas, and water were available as well. The staff replenished and cleaned quietly and quickly throughout the day, offering assistance and availability as necessary.
The parking staff and front desk staff were also helpful as well.
The location is within a very short distance to downtown disney and other conveniences. We did not stay at the Holiday Inn, so we are unable to give a rating or review of the sleep quality or spa of the hotel. However, the grounds are beautiful including the pool with the fountains and landscaping. I would stay here the next time I come to Orlando. Several of the participants I worked with indicated they would come back and stay at this hotel as well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GuestServices1805, Guest Services Representative at Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear MELISSA M

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our hotel!

I’m happy to hear that your team, as well as yourself, had a memorable experience during your time with us. I’m glad you at least enjoyed our breakfast in the mornings during your group meetings as we have a great selection of items.

That would be great if you and your team do come back to stay at our property that way you can all enjoy the rest of our amenities that we have to offer.

Hopefully next time you are back in Orlando, you decide to stay at our hotel and would be more than happy to have you here!!

Guest Service Representative

Been to Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown? Share your experiences!