“Perfect Vacay! I keep coming back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #19 of 328 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Perfect Vacay! I keep coming back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have stayed at this property 2 different times this year! The first time we visited this property was in Feb and I brought along my whole family (mother, 3 bros and 3 sister and my 2 children.) We had a blast! Kids eat free with dining adult which was good on my behalf! The service was excellent! Spencer checked us in and was so polite! He gave us info guides to the Disney Park (which was the reason for our trip) The rooms are nice and spacious. Our balcony was mainly of concrete which I loved because I wasnt afraid to let the kids see the view from it. They also offer a shuttle to and from the parks which is great especially if you dont feel like driving. Our second trip was in June and I brought along my in laws, my 2 children and my husband! They fell in love with this property. The only thing that really upset me during this stay was in the middle of our sleep around 3 A.M. we were awaken by sirens and alarms going off saying we needed to exit the buildings and NOT use the elevators. We were staying on the 11th floor and my husband and I had to carry the kids down. My son has epilepsy and lights and sirens set off his seizures so I was a nervous wreck until early that morning. Other than that our stay was perfect. We already planned our next trip again in Feb 2013. Also, the pool is heated so my family really enjoyed playing in the water even after dark. The reservation manager Kelly is EXCELLENT!!! She helped me with my reservations both times and always returned my call within minutes! She is great! I rate this hotel a 10 out of 10. Everyone is so polite and always smiling. They even offer a little store in the hotel of disney shirts and toys. The older gentleman even let my son open up a box of Cars cars to play with while i was looking through the shirts. He was so sweet and gave my children Disney stickers which they still have on a postcard in their bedroom. I love this place! My family and I have made this place our main vacay spot! Def the BEST place I have ever stayed! Friendliest staff, plushest beds & very clean hotel. Looking forward to coming again very soon!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

1,725 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed the week of Oct 21- 26 on business and I wanted to share with you my experience I had with the staff at this hotel.Nothing less than exceptional from this crew from the time of my arrival with the valet gentlemen Paul and Mo to the gentlemen who cooked my omelet. These guys were very friendly,knowledgeable of the area and just plain welcoming. Which made my trip of business feel like a vacation. I would definitely recommend this hotel if your in the area visiting Disney or just there on business.

Radcliff, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel when I was traveling for business for one week. The rooms were clean, pool was great and the Valet attendants were so friendly and helpful. I would like to recognize Paul, Moe, and Alex for a job well done. When I come back to this area for business, I will be choosing this property because of their genuine caring attitudes. Great location to Disney Downtown, and shuttle to and from our conference location. Thanks!

Room Tip: Balcony room pool view
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here instead of staying in Disney. We saved quite a lot by doing that. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The staff was very courteous and friendly. It was a pleasure staying here and will come back again next year when we return for our next vacation.

• Stayed November 2012
GuestServices1805, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Gg1320,

Thank you so much for your gracious five star review of our hotel!!!

We are so glad that you loved your stay with us. It makes us very happy that the staff was so courteous and helpful!

We can’t wait to welcome you back to our family next year!!

Please feel free to contact me directly or any of our Management Staff for any future requests or inquires.

Angela Knapper
Guest Relations Manager
Gloucester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great rates & location, clean & comfortable rooms, friendly & helpful staff, short walk to downtown Disney or off-disney dining or supermarket. We walked to supermarket the first night to purchase food for our in-room fridge...bagels, deli meat, beer and snacks for our 3 night stay. A great deal for budget driven vacationers @ Disney..!

Room Tip: asked for a quiet room....we were in 12th floor tower room and it was great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear omaleyk,

Thank you so much for your amazing five star review of our hotel!!!

We are in a great location close to everything you could want or need. Plus our staff is always willing to help you find anything you may need. It is go good to hear that you loved your stay with us.

We hope to see you back soon!!

Angela Knapper
Guest Relations Manager
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed here in late May for several nights when going to DW. The rooms were clean and totally adequate for our needs. The Downtown Disney bus system was great, and we didn't need our car the entire time we were there! Service was very slow in the food area near the pool, but we actually had some great food in the main hotel restaurant!

We requested a higher floor room so as not to hear highway noise.

I'd give 4.5 stars if it was an option. The price was great for the location!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly and knowledgeable the staff were. The rooms were very large, however, the bathrooms were way too small. Relatively clean in all areas.
I do have to give a BIG shout out to Lauren. She is a very caring person, with only her guest in mind. It was very windy one day and the fountains going into the pool were getting people wet who were sitting about 20 feet away. She took it upon herself to go ask the MOD to see if the water could be turned off. Now that's customer care.
Ernie, the bellman, was just as awesome. Great Staff! Will definately be returning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!