We just returned from a wonderful stay here! The bellmen, doormen, and front desk staff were consistently friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasant! We never passed a hotel employee that didn't greet us! Housekeeping responded to the little "clean room" tab we inserted in the outer door lock each day, so that the room would be cleaned when we returned around noon. The rooms are very clean, beautifully decorated, quiet and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable, and the bedding is wonderfully soft!
I sat by the spa pool one day, and got a great drink from a friendly, attentive bartender. The pool was clean, and it seemed as though the adults and the few children there, enjoyed themselves! They play soft reggae music over the outdoor speakers, at a lower level, so it's easy to read, nap or chat, while enjoying the pool--it was a relaxing background to a wonderful day in the Florida sun!
We also enjoyed Kook's Sports Bar/ restaurant on the lower floor. It is an older decor, but still very relaxing and enjoyable; lots of great tv's to watch multiple sports events at once. Our waiter was friendly and funny, and we enjoyed all of the appetizers and sandwiches we ate there, especially their appetizer called "I Can't Decide"..we couldn't, but that hit the spot perfectly! Good drinks, and comfy couches on the upper level for casual dining and sitting areas.
It is clear that the majority of areas of this hotel have been re-done. We were impressed with the spa decor anbd colors, and the general feel of this hotel, for families or adults; it has something for everyone! Short walks to both Downtown Disney and another shopping area that has restuarants and a small grocery store, both very convenient, as you walk along full, safe sidewalks, the entire way.
We look forward to our next stay at Buena Vista Palace, and this time I hope to have some free time to take advantage of some of their very reasonable spa packages, as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers 1,014 guest rooms and suites. Amenities include 3 pools, lighted tennis court, basketball and sand volleyball courts, 6 restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa. Located inside Walt Disney World, next to Downtown Disney, featuring over 75 specialty shops/restaurants. Guests enjoy access to 4 Disney golf courses and complimentary transportation to all Disney theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace