We just returned from a wonderful stay here! The bellmen, doormen, and front desk staff were consistently friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasant! We never passed a hotel employee that didn't greet us! Housekeeping responded to the little "clean room" tab we inserted in the outer door lock each day, so that the room would be cleaned when we returned around noon. The rooms are very clean, beautifully decorated, quiet and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable, and the bedding is wonderfully soft!
I sat by the spa pool one day, and got a great drink from a friendly, attentive bartender. The pool was clean, and it seemed as though the adults and the few children there, enjoyed themselves! They play soft reggae music over the outdoor speakers, at a lower level, so it's easy to read, nap or chat, while enjoying the pool--it was a relaxing background to a wonderful day in the Florida sun!
We also enjoyed Kook's Sports Bar/ restaurant on the lower floor. It is an older decor, but still very relaxing and enjoyable; lots of great tv's to watch multiple sports events at once. Our waiter was friendly and funny, and we enjoyed all of the appetizers and sandwiches we ate there, especially their appetizer called "I Can't Decide"..we couldn't, but that hit the spot perfectly! Good drinks, and comfy couches on the upper level for casual dining and sitting areas.
It is clear that the majority of areas of this hotel have been re-done. We were impressed with the spa decor anbd colors, and the general feel of this hotel, for families or adults; it has something for everyone! Short walks to both Downtown Disney and another shopping area that has restuarants and a small grocery store, both very convenient, as you walk along full, safe sidewalks, the entire way.
We look forward to our next stay at Buena Vista Palace, and this time I hope to have some free time to take advantage of some of their very reasonable spa packages, as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Buena Vista Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa