Stayed 3 days/2 nights with my GF in ealry January. Room was booked for a discount through Site 59. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are amazing. Huge flat screen TV. The most comfortable mattress I've been on. Coffee Maker in the room. Balcony with great views. Modern bathroom. As another reviewer said, they just refurbished the rooms. One negative: No directions to the rooms yet. So you get off the elevator and you are left wandering around looking for your room. Took us 10 minutes!
They have shuttles to all the theme parks and that's great. Keep in mind, at 21h30, tooks us one hour from Epscot to here. It's a 2 minutes drive!
Parking is FREE: but the walk from the parking to the hotel is a small hike. Nothing to change your mind about the hotel for. When you think that the SWAN charges 9$ for every In/Out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers 1,014 guest rooms and suites. Amenities include 3 pools, lighted tennis court, basketball and sand volleyball courts, 6 restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa. Located inside Walt Disney World, next to Downtown Disney, featuring over 75 specialty shops/restaurants. Guests enjoy access to 4 Disney golf courses and complimentary transportation to all Disney theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace