This resort has more of a condo feel than a hotel. The property itself is beautiful, and they have some nice amenities like an arcade, two pools, free bus transportation to Disney and a character breakfast. However, it is very spread out. Parking is extremely far away, and then it's a long hike to the room (at least ours, which was located on the "island.") Not knowing this, we left our stroller in the car and it was quite a feat to maneuver our baby, preschooler and our luggage to the room. The room itself was nice and the bathroom had nice, thick towels. However, the shower was downright painful; the water felt like little needles and there was no way to adjust the pressure. One of the most miserable showers I've ever taken.
Aside from the nice features, given the many other opportunities for lodging in the area, we likely won't stay here again. It is too inconvenient to not be able to run to the car if you forget something, and with two small children, this property just really didn't meet our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers 1,014 guest rooms and suites. Amenities include 3 pools, lighted tennis court, basketball and sand volleyball courts, 6 restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa. Located inside Walt Disney World, next to Downtown Disney, featuring over 75 specialty shops/restaurants. Guests enjoy access to 4 Disney golf courses and complimentary transportation to all Disney theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Buena Vista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa