Fantastic location across the road from Downtown Disney - but venture a little further for cheaper meals. The rooms are fine (quite clean but a little small for the proce) but the pool area is the highlight. The regular buses to the different Disney Parks are so convenient and a rental car office on the premises is great. Nice little cafe and mini mart - but expensive as expected. Definately stay here for the transport options and pool - how much time do you spend in your room anyway when at Disney?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Palace offers 1,014 guest rooms and suites. Amenities include 3 pools, lighted tennis court, basketball and sand volleyball courts, 6 restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa. Located inside Walt Disney World, next to Disney Springs, featuring over 75 specialty shops/restaurants. Guests enjoy access to 4 Disney golf courses and complimentary transportation to all Disney theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Buena Vista Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa