Fantastic location across the road from Downtown Disney - but venture a little further for cheaper meals. The rooms are fine (quite clean but a little small for the proce) but the pool area is the highlight. The regular buses to the different Disney Parks are so convenient and a rental car office on the premises is great. Nice little cafe and mini mart - but expensive as expected. Definately stay here for the transport options and pool - how much time do you spend in your room anyway when at Disney?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Buena Vista Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa