The hotel was old but well maintained.
It has a small grocery store where you can buy breads, beverage and wines (better not to expect you can find any napa wine there)
It was relatively cold and couldn't use the swimming pool but any how no one would stay at the pool side when they need to venture the Disney World.
The only reason I don't give 5 is that it's old. They did nice job but it's just old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers 1,014 guest rooms and suites. Amenities include 3 pools, lighted tennis court, basketball and sand volleyball courts, 6 restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa. Located inside Walt Disney World, next to Downtown Disney, featuring over 75 specialty shops/restaurants. Guests enjoy access to 4 Disney golf courses and complimentary transportation to all Disney theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace