It does need a little updating, but it really was a very comfortable place to stay. We were here for 4 nights and were in the Island tower. This was a little walk from the lobby but it was close to the pools. We were here in November, and we didn't use the pool; but there were people out by the pool every day. It was too cold for us (California has better weather!!!). The little mini market in the hotel was pretty overpriced. We had a car so we were able to go to a grocery store about a mile or so away. But the hotel is not so far from the airport and it has buses to all the attractions. You really don't need a car. It was an expensive rental. Paid close to $240 for the 5 days we used it. So think twice about renting a car. You can walk to downtown Disney from the hotel. It was really crowded but we walked into Paridiso and had a great meal. All in all, I would stay here again. Good location with bus service to all the attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers 1,014 guest rooms and suites. Amenities include 3 pools, lighted tennis court, basketball and sand volleyball courts, 6 restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa. Located inside Walt Disney World, next to Downtown Disney, featuring over 75 specialty shops/restaurants. Guests enjoy access to 4 Disney golf courses and complimentary transportation to all Disney theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace