The hotel was clear and very upscale. The check-in area was not easy to find. You just didn't walk up to the counter. You had to go around a hall way and then continue in the back of the hotel. The check-in is actually on the 3rd floor which is confusing as the restaurants are on the 1st floor. Th room was clear and very modern. The sheets were a little too starchy/itchey. We had a nice view of the fireworks from Epcot which was nice. Downtown Disney is directly across the street which was a plus. The shuttle to Epcot was longer than we expected. The ride home took 30 minutes and we were only 5 miles away. We ate breakfast at the Buffet. Price was a little steep $19.95++ . Eggs tasted funny. Everything else was good. If I had a choose next time I would chose another hotel nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers 1,014 guest rooms and suites. Amenities include 3 pools, lighted tennis court, basketball and sand volleyball courts, 6 restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa. Located inside Walt Disney World, next to Downtown Disney, featuring over 75 specialty shops/restaurants. Guests enjoy access to 4 Disney golf courses and complimentary transportation to all Disney theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace