“Close to Parks & Restaurants” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5825 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)   |
Ranked #139 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Close to Parks & Restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I went to visit friends in Orlando, FL and we went to Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios. This location was great cause it's close to the parks & also there is alot of restaurants on International Drive. We also went to Fun Spot which was really close to the hotel. My friends and I had alot of fun. We also like the service we got in the hotel. Liz and Shanta were very nice at the front desk. My housekeeper was Barbara and she clean our room very nice and always made our needs were met.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

595 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
South Florida, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel has a nice location. I mean everything is within a 2-4 mile radiuous. I'm talking about places to eat, Walmart, Target's, KMart's, SuperCuts, Denny's, etc. We stayed here during Halloween Horror Nights and it was "descent."
I had to change rooms though. Room 122 had a mildew, wet, weird smell to it, that really messed my head up. I told the night guy about it, and he tried everything he could to get me to another room, but there wasn't nothing available until the next morning. So the next morning came, and the girl at the front counter (Liz) called me to come to the front and said "the room will be ready in 3 minutes," i then waited at the front counter for about 15 minutes before i walked off.
Bottom line is,
1. check your pillows, i found stains on my pillow cases.
2. Make sure there is no mildewy wet smell
3. Be happy with your room, don't settle for anything "subpar"

Next time, i think i'll stay at the other La Quinta that is down the road from this one.

Room Tip: Any room but 122, do not go in there, room stinks of mold and mildew as of 14 Oct 2013
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta Inn International Drive North. My room was very clean and the maid was very helpful. My maid always asked if I needed anything else. They have a nice pool area. It was very helpful that the hotel had a guest laundry washer and dryer on site. I also enjoyed my breakfast in the morning early as I then grab the free shuttle to Epcot right after I ate. I want to say thank you to all the staff at the La Quinta.

Room Tip: Nice clean pool and relaxing
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel is an excellent location to visit the parks and attractions. Nearby are several restaurants and there is lots of shopping. We stayed only for one night and Ivan Becerra at the front desk was very professional and courteous. The room was nicely decorated and clean. The pool was enjoyable as well. We wouldn't hesitate to stay again and the value was outstanding.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The ubication is excelent, near of universal, outlets, restaurants.
the attention of personal is friendly, the room always was clear, the breakfast is always the same but good quality, could offer a hot breakfast, the pool is a very good

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed on september for my aniversary and birthday and it was an excelent stay. The staff were very kindly and the rooms were always clean. If we used the coffee maker thy put us more coffee everytime. They had a little fridge and a microwave too. Overall im completaly satisfied with everything, definitively going next year!!

• Stayed September 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North? Share your experiences!