The Villas of Grand Cypress is by far the best place I have ever stayed in Orlando. For anyone going to Disney and not wanting to spend tons of money on a mediocre Disney resort I would strongly suggest looking into the Villas. For around the same price as one of Disney's Moderate resorts you could get an amazing room at the Villas with plenty of room for the whole family. Being only minutes from the parks is a huge plus. The rooms are beautifully refurbished with some really cool features for the kids and the kids at heart. Internet ready tv in the main room that allows for youtube and web searching, and to top it off a tv in the bathroom mirror! I honestly debated for about an hour if I wanted to go to Hollywood Studios on Friday the 13th or just relax in the tub watching cable.
The service was beyond compare as well. From the moment I pulled into the security station till the time we pulled off property after checking out, everyone was fantastic. I have to brag on John from Freeport though. My fiance and I barely got our backpacks out of the car when he pulled up and offered to show us around. He gave us a tour of the room and showed us how to work anything and everything in the room, from the tv to the bath tub and shower, and even the cool service/privacy buttons near the front door.
Anyone who is looking for a resort that is quiet, updated, beautiful, and near Disney needs to check this place out. My Friends and family members that were with me are already begging me to make reservations to go back. I assure you, once you stay here you won't want to go back to any other resort in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Of Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- The Villas Of Grand Cypress Hotel
- Hotel Of Grand Cypress
- Of Grand Cypress Orlando
- Villas Grand Cypress
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its appealing atmosphere of seclusion and easy proximity to entertainment attractions across central Florida, the Villas of Grand Cypress is the go-to destination for business and leisure travelers in Orlando. Located adjacent to Walt Disney World yet seemingly a world away, the 1,500-acre resort features 146 luxury villas, world-class amenities, ample meeting space, and engaging activities including 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed golf, the renowned Grand Cypress Academy of Golf, and complimentary bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Villas of Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.