“A Little Out of the Way....but a great value” 4 of 5 stars

The Seasons
2.5 of 5 Resort   |   5736 South Texas Ave., Orlando, FL 32839   |
Ranked #233 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
New Jersey
“A Little Out of the Way....but a great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bedroom and 2 bath villa for an incredibly low rate. The villa was clean, comfortable and had all the amenities (except for Wifi) My family of 4 was very comfortable. The kitchen was fully stocked, there was a TV in the living room, and both bedrooms. I wasn't looking to watch much TV, but I thought the TV package was just fine.The location was more residential than touristy and the drive to Universal, Disney or SeaWorld was about 15 minutes. I was somewhat concerned about what I would find when I arrived and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. If you're looking for a busy place with lots of activities, this isn't the place for you. But if you're looking for a comfortable, clean environment without spending a lot, this should be a place that you consider.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at The Seasons, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with Westgate Seasons. It pleases us to hear that you found the villa clean & comfortable and enjoyed the full kitchen. You are correct that the attractions are only about 15 minutes away. Please visit us again when you're looking for an exceptional value and spacious units!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Luton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I cannot understand why people complain about 'TV Packages' !!
We had a great time at The Seasons. The accommodation was clean and the fully fitted kitchen made in easy to eat in, and keep drinks cool. The master bedroom could fit 3 people in the bed if needed, and a lovely big TV, plus a dressing room, make up / hair area and own bathroom - my daughter claimed it immediately!! The 2nd bedroom had 2 beds - perfect for me and my shopping, with another bathroom. The Laundry room was a good size with washer and drier - went home with all clean clothes. Our room also had a balcony overlooking the pool which was lovely. We went to the pool every day, and most days we were the only people there. The water was a perfect temperature. The location was perfect for everywhere - 5 minutes from Universal Studios, 2 minutes from the Outlets in International Drive, 5 minutes from Florida Mall, 5 minutes from Walmart - and lots of eating places nearby. The lounge had comfy leather sofas and we always found something to watch on TV - even though we didn't go to Orlando to watch TV!! This was the cheapest accommodation in this area with kitchen facilities and was the perfect place for us. This would be my 1st choice on my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near reception - then you can pick up the free wifi
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at The Seasons, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! Our two bedroom villas provide everything a family needs to feel right at home while on vacation in Orlando. Our fully equipped kitchens help save money be allowing families to prepare their own meals. We even include all the dishes and a fully furnished living room and dining room. Many of our guests love our location because we are so close to all the theme parks and other attractions. We are proud that our resort was the perfect place for your family and we look forward to exceeding your expectations again!
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights with my wife and baby. I would say is that it's the worst tv package I've ever seen in a hotel! Must be the cheapest package available. Really let's it down. For this reason I would not stay again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
St. Catharines, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

The 2br condo we booked smelled of smoke and we were moved to another unit.Once settled in we went to the hot-tub to relax and the ice cold pool.The hot-tub was barely warm and there was no one at the front desk after 9pm.In the morning I complained about the temp.of the hot-tub only to be told that temp. was perfectly normal(98deg.F)(PS I've had baths warmer than that)We had pre-booked 3 nights and I told management that I would'nt be staying the other 2 nights and they informed me that corporate office(Westgate)would credit my charge card for the 2 nights.Thankfully that's what happened.I would not ever stay at this place again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for all the issues you experienced during your stay with us. We assure you that the experienced are not our usual standard of service. We thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. They have been addressed with our team members. Once again, we apologize and we hope you give us the opportunity to show you our usual standard of service.
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

After searching for a long time for accommodation I settled on the 'The Seasons'. I read the reviews and decided that based on this and their price it was best for us. I was travelling with my wife and elderly father. To my surprise it was a prefect choice. I didn't realsie it at the time but this is more of a time share place that a motel/rental accommodation place. About the only issue we had was finding the office (it wasn't clearly marked as so) and WiFi internet access. The only access is from the main reception area, but as we were close we were able to get access from our rooms or my sitting in the conservatory area which was opposite the swimming pool. Apart from that a great stay was had and we had no other issues at all. Would stay and recommend this place - for most travellers a car is essential to get around with. As Orlando has 24 Rental car availability from the airport I suggest getting one from there as we had a 5.00 am drop off! We left the keys at the drop off box at reception for our rooms so no issues with an early checkout!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. We know there are many options in Orlando and we are honored that you chose to stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority so we are pleased that your stay was "better than expected." Thank you for choosing The Seasons. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Orlando.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, close to malls, convenient laundry, quiet.

We really enjoyed our stay at The Seasons and can recommend it without question.

Beds were comfortable, tv in each room, laundry machines with detergent provided, dishwasher with soap, clean appliances. The neighborhood was fine -we jogged without worry.

We would definitely stay here again.

Note: no restaurant on site but lots of food options nearby.

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for describing our resort as an "excellent place to stay in Orlando." We're so glad you enjoyed your accommodations and the resort's location. We appreciate your review and we hope that you will visit us again soon!
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nice 2/2 condo. About 6 miles for Universal we drove back after a full morning, made lunch, rested for a couple of hours (pool) went back to park from 5-closing to enjoy Mardi-Grass and concerts. Show your parking ticket for same day discogas prices it was nice that it was so close to attractions. If you are use to a resort this is not for you, Pool is nice and there is also a game room. Since we where just interested in the parks it was a very nice stay,we did our laundry on Saturday while enjoying the pool. Only stayed 2 nights but would stay again because of the location, and price.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
We are so glad that you had a "very nice stay." Guest satisfaction is our highest priority so we appreciate your review of our resort. Our two bedroom villas are spacious, fully furnished and well equipped to provide our guests all the comforts of home. You are correct; we are close to all the major Orlando attractions. We appreciate your review and we hope that you will stay with us again on your next Orlando vacation.

Been to The Seasons? Share your experiences!