“although I like Super 8 properties, this one was just a...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Orlando International Drive

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Orlando International Drive to your Saves list
Super 8 Orlando International Drive
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5900 American Way, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Orlando Inn - I DRIVE)   |
Ranked #193 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Franklinville
“although I like Super 8 properties, this one was just a...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

although I like Super 8 properties, this one was just a little to old of a property, but I must say my short stay was very good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

367 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Austin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Arrived at 1am after a 20 hour drive into a room that had wet carpet and industrial blower and the smell of mildew in the room. We asked for another room which wasn't much better. We found a few bugs in the room and a cigarette hole in blanket. Towels dingy and sheets were old and discolored. Mattresses were hard.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The location is perfect. Literally minutes from Universal and right on International Drive and close by I-4. The room is updated but the building and walls itself is decrepit and dirty. When I returned home - I found a huge roach in my toiletry bag which completely turned me off from the super 8. I doubt I will be returning now. I can deal with older buildings but roaches is where I draw the line.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nadia G, General Manager at Super 8 Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered during your visit. I’m truly sorry if we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you. If I can be of any assistance do not hesitate to contact me directly at 407-313-8888.

Kind regards,
Nadia Golosovskaya
Super 8 Orlando International Drive Hotel
Leicester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a nice cheap and convenient hotel for Universal Studios. The breakfast is enough for a light snack ready for a early start at the parks. However as this is a cheap hotel do not expect the rooms to be of high standard but they are spacious and have basic facilities. The hotel was easy to find from Orlando airport and has plenty of places to eat close by on International Drive.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool so you don't see all the traffic on the busy road on Interna...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Nadia G, General Manager at Super 8 Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate the positive feedback and I’m pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our staff works diligently to always improve on the service experience of our guests.

Please know that we would very much enjoy welcoming you as our guest again.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Nadia Golosovskaya
Super 8 Orlando International Drive

Been to Super 8 Orlando International Drive? Share your experiences!