We stayed there May 11th to May 14, 2007
The only problem we had was no disabled rooms.
Overall the experience was the best I've had in Orlando.
We have rebooked for June and into July.
First the desk clerk was extremely nice. We signed up for the staybridge priority club and were greeted with a bag off cookies and water. Ymm. Our room wasn't ready yet but they gave us a 2nd story suite.
The clerk was extremely helpful.
The room was easily reached from the parking lot. One room key did not work but was quickly repaced at the front desk. He apologized.
The room was exquisite. It was clean and new. New furnishings and new bedding. The room had two bedrooms and two baths. One bath was a little small but was very clean. The towels overflowed our whole trip. We ened up with clean ones!
Th ekitchen had full fridge microwave and coffee maker. Tons of dishes all clean and silverware and plates.
Free coffee and tea.
We hopped in the little store downstairs. It has everything a traveler needs. They were so nice to my 9 year old.
We went back 3 times. She kept buying slurpees.
We had breakfast at the motel 3 times.
This is the BIGGEST breakfast I have seen in florida!
I've stayed at 11 other motels ovr the last 5 years. This was crazy big.
Hot oatmeal with nuts and brown sugar. Grapefruit juice, OJ, and cranberry juice. Fruit salad two types. Boiled eggs. everyday scrambled or folded hot eggs. A waffle maker area. Syrup and promise provided. Milk and 6 TYPES of cereal! Apples oranges and bananas every day! The meat changed three times. First corned beef has, then sausage links the bacon. Hormel! all you can eat.l Coffee three types. Two much more to list. Bagels, three types of bread, 3 types of danishes, and a toaster area.
This is the largest breakfast for free I have ever had!
The pool was only 4 feet deep but beautiful! it has a well lanscaped area with tons of tables and tons of chairs. The towels were never out. We went three times. The sap doesn't bubble but was very nice. The light however doesn't work but other lighting abounded.
We had at the door maid service and had no problems. Checkout was a breeze. The staff was friendly
We even tried the game room it had about 10 games and was room key protected. The whole motel had great security. To enter required a room key.
The plants hug from balconies it was just like the pictures. THe room was just like the pictures.
I was so relieved.
We used the couch for my daughter the graduate for one night. She sleep like a log so It must have been fine.
It is extremely near 10 restarants all in easy walking distance.
We played minature glof at pirates cove across the street and walked to Ripley' believe it or not.
Ponderosa is right next door all you can eat with an attached store.
Gets better Grocery store is in same shoppibng center Kings. Ok Prices and you can cook in your room as pots and pans are there as well
Overall A wish they had disabled rooms. Mother had issues with low potty.
Go there don't believe what you read.
Breakfast alone is better then Ponderosa's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a convenient International Drive location near the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orlando. With a fresh modern appeal, all guest suites, public space and dining options have been completely reimagined. Offering brand new One and Two Bedroom Suites (sleeping up to 8 guests), a complimentary upgraded breakfast buffet each morning, a new take on Happy Hour, on-site Shoppe convenience store, and The Pour, our new lobby lounge. The hotel also offers complimentary WiFi, onsite fitness room, heated swimming pool, business services, laundry, a complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley Stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica, Wet N'Wild, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests appreciate this contemporary hotel near restaurants, shops and attractions easily within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites