We & friends with 2 boys stayed at the Doubletree from 29th June to 12th July 2013. Everything was brilliant, our rooms were clean, (DUSTING CUD IMPROVE) well stocked, beds changes every few days and once house keeping realised we drank a lot of coffee they gave us extra stock each day. We stayed in block 9 on the ground floor and my only gripe was that sometimes noise at the pool late at night was a bit loud but it was great having the pool outside our door as I swam twice a day.
Reception were always helpful, the cookies divine, hotel shop well stocked, buffet brekkie yum and the car valet guys were the best, no request refused and I have never had a car/minibus door opened for me so much in my life. Will be back in 2015.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Resort Spa
- International Plaza Resort & Spa
- International Plaza Orlando
- International Plaza Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld, formerly the Doubletree Resort Orlando – International Drive, has been transformed by its recent $35 million makeover to a warm and tranquil travel oasis redefining the meeting and vacation experience. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.