“Perfect hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #110 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Sayed in the doubletree September 2012 .this was our third visit to this hotel. Everything was excellent the rooms are well maintained.the pools and grounds are gorgeous and I couldn't say enough about the staff at the doubletree.they couldn't be more helpful and friendly. A special thanks to David mc keever and his bar and restaurant staff .food in bangli lounge excellent and very reasonable.the hotel is great for getting to sea world you just go out the back gate and your there. The village inn across the street was great for breakfast but didn't think to much about the dinners.delmonicos across the street was excellent for dinner. Looking forward to this September thank you again for a brilliant holiday.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Doubtletree_Orlando, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We can't thank you enough for your continued loyalty to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. We are thrilled you have had the opportunity to stay with us multiple times and we appreciate your kind comments. I look forward to sharing your feedback with the team and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,011)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Statesboro
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I used two water glasses in my room. Housekeeping did not replace the glasses (water in both glasses). Instead of replacing the glasses, they placed clean paper tops on them as if they had been cleaned. I would question sanitary aspect of this hotel.
Key cards were difficult at times. Almost had to stand in a certain spot in order to get them to work.

Room Tip: Go to the tower. Resort rooms noisy on parking lot side. Food expensive! Breakfast buffet 16.95 and...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate the time you took to share your perspective with us. We will address your concerns with the team as feedback like yours helps us to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests. When booking any future stays, we offer a Bed and Breakfast Vacation Special which includes Deluxe accommodations and the breakfast buffet for each morning of your stay. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld again soon.
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband is there for a conference and I wanted to surprise him so I called the hotel's room service. They were very patient with me and we discussed all the menu items, which were all girly like chocolate strawberries;) After a few calls back & forth and staff checking on different items for me, I finally decided on mixed nuts and a bottle of red wine - manly. LOL. Reena, the supervisor at room service personally helped me and she was so sweet. The items were delivered with a love note shortly after his arrival! He was surprised and the presentation was awesome! Thank you Reena;)

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
It is great to learn our food service staff was able to assist you with sending a surprise to your husband. Thank you for sharing your experiences and we hope to welcome you and your husband to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I also haven't been yet, going in 2 weeks and I have spoken with the in house reservations as my travel agent didn't do what they promised and I have to say reading some of the reviews I was quite nervous, but they couldn't of been more helpful and I am even more excited!!! So far so good!

Stayed March 2013
We look forward to welcoming you and we are happy you had the opportunity to reach out to us prior to your stay so we could address any questions you had. Should you need additional information prior to your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, our staff members are available to answer any questions.
Kokomo, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed 4 days at the Doubletree. It is a large complex of modules. I was in module 9. My room over looked one of the pools and outdoor bar. The music at the bar ended about 8 PM so the noise was minimal. The service was very good from check-in to check out. The room was updated. I did have some issues with the key card, but the front desk was helpful. The only issues I had was the location was away from a lot of activity on International drive. There is a trolley connection in front of the hotel which made traveling to from the activity on International drive easy. The lunch buffett was excellent and reasonably prices. I did not eat breakfast or dinner.

Room Tip: stay towards the back of the complex 9 - 12 modules.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We are happy you enjoyed the recently renovated rooms and were able to enjoy the buffet lunch. Our central location makes it easy for guests to explore the surrounding area and our multiple transportation options make it easy to enjoy area theme parks, shopping and restaurants. We hope you have the opportunity to visit the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld again soon.
Bryan, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Excellent guest service and accommodations! Rooms wee very spacious and bar was well stocked. Food was priced highly! Great location for many nearby attractions. Trolley was a good value when getting a three day pass.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. It appears you were able to take advantage of the many amenities available to our guests and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you and we hope you have the chance to visit us again soon.
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Not even been yet, but can only say how helpful April Willis has been in helping me with a couple of enquiries. I wanted a 'name' to contact, rather than just sending a message to the hotel and a number of posts on here, pointed me in April's direction.
All I hope is that the stay lives up to the first impression that I've been given, through contacting April. Excellent customer service, from the offset makes all the difference...
Only 149 days to go!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
August will be here before you know it! We are happy you have had the opportunity to reach out to us prior to your stay and we thank you for your kind words regarding the staff. If you have any additional questions prior to or during your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and we'll see you in a few months.

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld? Share your experiences!