What can I say but from arriving at the hotel the day we landed to the door being opened the experience began.
The staff just getting out of the van/taxi were incredibly helpful could see we had travelled along way and were tired so helped a single mum and daughter with my bags into the reception area.
Check in was fast, offered drinks whilst we checked in and went through everything - nothing was too much trouble.
Room was emaculately clean and well furnished and the bell hop who took our bags up was really helpful.
Jennifer on the navigator desk was brilliant in helping us determine what and where and when we wanted to see the attractions and in providing overall helpful and useful information.
I-Ride literally just outside the front but if you were particularly lazy getting a taxi was no issue and was immediate with amazing courtesy applied at all times.
Pool very large and clean and the kids pool area although not always attended if you asked they made sure someone was there for the slides.
Pool bar the best every -amazing staff and nothing too much trouble again, towels supplied and even suncream.
The hotel overall was immaculate inside and out and very safety conscious if there was a thunderstorm, they even came to find you if you wanted to go back out to the pool once the issue had been dealt with - thunderstorms.
Food is rather limited in terms of types but the service is never the less amazing and the standard the food was cooked to was second to none.
Hotel is right opposite Seaworld and is a 5 mins walk - you also got some discounts as well - always nice when you are on a big expensive holiday.
I cannot recommend this hotel enough and although it is off the I-Drive it is a 5 min I-Ride trolley up there but have to say that regardless this is the place that I will return to again and again - you cannot get service like that anywhere else.
The staff definitely made the holiday because nothing was too much trouble but they also took the time to listen and talk to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld