We had a wonderful, I mean, wonderful time at the Renaissance! The pool was absolutely amazing and the staff impeccable! And maybe this will sound odd, but the elevators were so nice and fast. Everything we needed was right there. Poolside floaty toys for sale and not even ridiculously overpriced. The meal at the hotel was also fantastic. Every last staff member was kind and courteous, extremely helpful.
The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. We stayed in a standard room with 5 people which was a little squishy but we literally only slept in our room. The rollaway beds are free which was also a nice perk.
We were able to walk to SeaWorld no problem. It was probably a closer walk for us than some people had to their cars in the parking lot. With your stay here you also get QuickQue passes at SeaWorld which gets you to the front of the line on a few rides. It wasn't busy so we didn't need it but it might be nice during peak tourist season. You also save 10% on merchandise in SeaWorld.
A few warnings:
Internet costs $15 per day.
Kiddie slides in the toddler area are for 42 inches and taller.
This place was so amazing you'll want to come back over and over again! Will definitely consider returning if we find ourselves in the area again. It's worth it to pay more for a place that will give you a full day of entertainment at the pool.
Also, try Oley's Kitchen and Smokehouse just about 20 minutes away. You WILL NOT regret it! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Go to restaurants.com to print off a certificate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld