We wanted a hotel close to Sea World so the Renaissance was in a perfect location (it's walking distance to Sea World).
Check-in gave us surprise by offering us a glass of champagne (or sparking wine) a truly nice touch. The staff were also friendly and accommodating. Once we we headed to the room I was struck by the 70's / 80's interior. I'm sure the Renaissance was state-of-the-art pad back in 1984 when it was built. Today it looks a dated.
The room was good. Plenty of space for everyone. The bathroom was fine although the toilet and washbasin are not separated which can hold up morning proceedings!? I was also surprised the wireless internet was $15 per night - far too expensive for 2013! The parking is also expensive at $16 per day (ouch)!
Overall a nice, but not great, hotel ideally located next to Sea World.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Renaissance Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Venere, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.