My wife and I just spent 3 days at this facility celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. From the moment we pulled up, every staff member was efficient, very courtious and unquestionably enhanced the stay. Special kudos to:
Merisa at the front desk--was amazing and started the trip off perfectly.
Jamie, restaurant hostess--she was incredibly pleasant, efficient and helpful. Greatly enhanced our dining experience.
Carlos, our breakfast waiter--again, pleasant, efficient and very helpful.
Also, the hotel itself was beautiful. The facilities we used were excellent and the grounds were beautiful, as was the pool area.
Thank you for a wonderful vacation stay, Joan and Robert
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Renaissance Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.