My trip to Orlando was for a work conference, so most of my time was spent inside the hotel.
The rooms were clean and spacious, I'd say a little dated, but nothing terrible about them. Great bedding and lots of little extras in the bathroom (seems to be getting more and more rare with hotels). The layout of the conference rooms was easy enough to navigate.
Everyone was extrememly friendly.
The only reason I wouldn't rate this at a 5 is because of the slow service we got at every bar/restaurant.
Both of the lobby bars were fabulous as was the outdoor/patio bar. But no matter how many or how few of us were there, the service at the tables was so so so slow. Someone would come by and then you'd have to hunt them down to get a second drink or appetizer. Every time I sat at the bar, the bartenders were fabulous.
We had a large event in the atrium on Saturday night which was well-staffed. Can't say enough about the quality of food. We had heavy appetizers and all of them were done well. Bars were well-stocked and the service was great.
Nothing much in walking distance besides Sea-World so we left the area each night for group dinners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld