Having read some poor reviews, prior to our holiday my wife and i had some reservations, but having stayed ther in May/June i can only say it is probably a little dangerous to take the reviews written as gospel !!
The Hotel is what it is and at the end of the day it is only a base to sleep and if you accept that there should not be any problems.
Our room was clean and tidy, certainly no bugs or bad smells and was cleaned regularly.
We were given the option of a quiet room away from the swimming pool and we were on the 4th floor of building E.
I can't comment on the food in the restaurant as we ate out all the time and for breakfast we went to IHOP.
For meals out why not try Bahama Breeze, Houlihans, Olive Garden, race Rock, Red Lobster, Dixie Crossroads, but if you want to have a special meal try Charleys for great service and superb Steaks !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn