Upon arriving at the Rosen Inn, I was immediately greeted by very friendly and helpful staff members. Check in was a breeze, and we made our way to our room (we stayed in Building F to be closer to the convention center). I was a little concerned because the rooms are accessed from the outside, which always makes me think of cheaper hotels. Boy was I wrong. The rooms are really nice, include mini fridges (with lots of space), microwaves, and bathrooms that can be sealed off so you don't disturb your still slumbering roommates with an early shower. The beds were very neat and clean, and I found them to be pretty comfortable. Air conditioner worked perfectly, and I loved that there were plenty of accessible outlets.
Checkout was a breeze, too, and even when we added an extra car to the lot, there was no kind of charge for parking, which was awesome and an unexpected boon (I always expect to pay for parking on I-Drive). Every time I had a question, I found the staff to be pleasant and supremely helpful.
And overall, I found it to be an awesome location. It's within reasonable walking distance of every amenity on I-Drive, as well as being located pretty close to the convention center (1/2 a mile to West concourse, 1 mile to North/South). There's plenty of food and entertainment options right near by, which was cool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn