“Nice Hotel but a theft our in laws watch wasn't positive” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #217 of 326 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Albany, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

we arrived Christmas Eve, it took a half hour to check in, with two clerks, construction on site had us traveling like a rat in a maze to the building where our room was. The room was nice the first night. Christmas Day we left the hotel and were gone all day. When we returned to the room at 6:00 pm it wasn't cleaned. I went to the front desk and explained to the gentleman that our room was not cleaned, he picked up the phone and told me no one was answering . He wrote down my room number and told me to talk to someone on the line for check in. The line for check in was literally out the door. The man said he would take care of this. We returned to room at about 11:00 and still there had been no maid service.
Upon check in they gave us a letter from The general manager with his assurance of a fine stay with his cell phone number. I explained to him that we did not have any maid service and he said we would not have to pay for our night there, well the trip was paid in advance through Expedia, so we will see if he makes good on this.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

While reading the recent reviews I can't believe they stayed at the same hotel. I stayed in a Suite the room was clean and bigger than I expected. The management of the Hotel was outstanding. We were down for a cheerleading compeition, and it could have been a very hectic experience. The Assistant Manager went out of his way to make sure everything was taken care of. When one of the rooms wasn't ready, he personally delivered the keys to the room. I would go back there again.

Room Tip: Get a suite well worth it.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Buffalo, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was first put in a room that was NOT inside the secure hallway which I could not accept. They did not want to switch but did (I got the distinct feeling that since I purchased via a discounters that's why they ONLY had a few rooms) There was NOTHING in the room that provided anything like hours of operation of pool and restaurants etc. Signage to ice machine and laundry facilities was very poor. I asked at the desk and they referenced something on the side of the TV and said they would check....put never did. As indicated in their signage I rehung my towel for reuse but housekeeping took them anyway. The biggest annoyance was the RESORT FEE that covered internet. The Internet worked poorly when it worked at all so that was certainly not worth the fee.
On a good note. When I locked myself out of my room they came promptly. The beds were comfortable and it was quiet. I had little time and cold ish weather so did not use the pools. Never got to any of the restaurants because I didn't know their hours or where they were. Would have loved breakfast.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

we got the 17:20 hours and did not have available rooms we asked what time would be available and the receptionist said he knew not inform, after calling the local manager he was omitted and ran the front, found the phone and liguri general manager, (Richard Larkin 386-2129295) sent the wizard his resolve, a rush at the hotel and make available an apartment immediately. The hotel is good, more inadimisivel you arrive in the morning and 17:00 not have a room for you and your family, choose a different hotel here do not have professionalism and service sucks.

chegamos as 17:20 horas e nao tinha quartos disponivel, perguntamos que horas estaria disponivel e a recepcionista falou que nao sabia informar, apos chamar o gerente local ele se omitiu e correu da frente, encontrei o telefone do gerente geral e liguri, (Richard Larkin 386-2129295) mandou o assistente dele resolver, uma correria no hotel e disponibilizarao um apartamento imediatamente. O hotel è bom, mais inadimisivel voce chegar pela manha e 17:00 nao ter um quarto para voce e sua familia, escolha um outro hotel, aqui nao tem profissionalismo e è pessimo atendimento.

Stayed December 2014
Washin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The hotel was not as presented on the website. I found two roaches in the bathroom and the hotel grounds was not adequate. The lagoon was not crystal blue as they emphasized.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WyndhamOrlandoIDrive, General Manager at Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear lawrenceorah,

Thank you for your response. I regret that your stay did not match your expectations. Please know that the photos on our website are real and represent our recently renovated rooms and grounds. Given our tropical climate, some native Florida bugs can make their way into unwanted areas, and we are sorry that this was your experience. At your convenience, please feel free to reach out to us at 407-351-2420. We would love to discuss how our hotel was presented to you, and ensure total accuracy going forward.

Rich Larkin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Check in took awhile but they moved along pretty quick. Room was nice love the hardwood floor and tile in the rooms it eliminates the musty smell. Had a family over us and they had the kids running and bouncing until about 11 at night. We had an early flight. We had ordered breakfast it showed up on time without silverware. Overall not a bad experience could have been a bit better.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lovette N,

Thank you for reviewing your stay. I am pleased your check-in process was quick and you enjoyed your room and breakfast. However, I am sorry to hear that noise from other guests disturbed your rest. My main goal is that our guests experience a tranquil and peaceful ambience. In the future, please contact our ladies and gentleman from our front desk; they will not hesitate on contacting the guest next door who is responsible for disturbing your peace. Should you find yourself in the Orlando area someday, I hope you might choose to stay with us again. Exploring some of our amenities and the grounds may help to make your visit more memorable.

Rich Larkin

Been to Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive? Share your experiences!