I wanted something close to Disney. After checking online I found this hotel. Checking in the clerk wasn't rude but wasn't friendly either. The rooms were a good size, and clean. There was a small fridge, and they offerred a light breakfast in the morning until 9am. I would def stay here again.
Note we booked on expedia and had to pay a $4.95 + tax resort fee when we got there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is conveniently located one block east of International Drive just minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World, Walt Disney World, Pirates Dinner Adventure, and many other area attractions. We are a 129 room, interior corridor hotel, and our standard rooms feature two queen beds. We also offer our Junior Suites with a two queen sized beds separated by a kitchenette. We are located within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in Orlando and the I-Ride Trolley. Our hotel offers a Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet access. Relax in our lobby with a Complimentary Cup of Coffee available 24 hours a day. We also have an outdoor swimming pool and a lobby computer for your enjoyment. Our friendly and helpful staff will welcome you and assure that you and your family have a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Floridian Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Floridian Hotel Orlando
- Baymont Inn International Drive
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Orlando Baymont Inn