We were in Orlando for a convention and were glad that we had booked at the Cypress Harbour. The resort is easy to get to and is close to the convention centre, with a car, that is. Sea World is close by as are the other Disney sites.The resort is very family oriented with all kinds of activities and amenities. A great gym, pool and walking paths, etc. We played golf on one of their properties which was nice and a short drive to get to.
We rented a two bedroom unit because there were three of us and it was very spacious and comfortable, although we did not spend all that much time in the unit.
The beds were very comfortable with nice linens. A good sized walk in shower, a large bathtub for two and double sinks. Excellent toiletteries. Very clean.
The resort is quiet, clean and appealing. There is good coffee available for purchase in the morning at the little market as well as all kinds of snacks, wine, beer, etc. That was the only weak point in this resort, no decent restaurant on site but there are plenty within an easy drive away. Try Bonefish Grill, Delmonico's or
Hemmingways at the Hyatt Regency a bit further out.
I would recommend this resort anytime and will surely stay there again on our next visit to Orlando.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel Orlando
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel
- Marriotts Hotel Cypress Harbour
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Cypress Harbour
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriotts Cypress Harbour
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Cypress Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.