“Bet you will love it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #26 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Toronto, Canada
“Bet you will love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Traveling is painful for some of us! Flights, airports, hotels, immigration.... Just add to the fury. That's when attention to detail and smiling faces is all that we want.

As an ex-hotelier and a current site selection specialist, I see and experience a lot of hotels with my groups; this one is one step above most that I have seen.

I am very happy with my experience at Hyatt Regency MCO. Staff has been great and I am yet to see an unhappy member. Service is exceptional unlike some airport hotels. Location can't get better, especially if you are here for a short while. You can shop and eat; just steps away from the hotel and at the main terminal of the airport. Neat, clean with good breakfast arrangements. Will certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you like to sit in the balcony and people watch - ask for the Atrium facing rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear GodOwnAngel,

Thank you for taking a quick moment to share details about your stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. We appreciate hearing your comments about our friendly employees. It is great to hear how much you enjoy being inside the airport terminal. This makes is very easy for our guests to catch a flight. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back!

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

1,390 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Flew in from Texas the night before we were going to embark on a Disney cruise. Checked in at the kiosk without any problems. Very nice hotel with spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Hotel staff picked up my luggage the morning of my cruise and I didn't have to haul it to the ship. Excellent stay and convenient location with it being right inside the airport. I thought it was going to be a noisy stay but I slept like a baby. I couldn't hear anything going on outside my window which overlooks terminal A. We also took advantage of a day room after our cruise. We disembarked early in the morning and our flight wasn't even scheduled to depart until 6pm, so for $99 we checked in for the day use of one of their rooms to nap and watch tv for 6 hours. Like I said very convenient!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Hi swtbby,

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed the convenience our location offers our guests. We are glad you even utilized a day rate room after your cruise to relax before your flight. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next pass through Orlando!

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed one night, the checking was easy, the access from within the airport is a plus, it has an exterior pool, the room was clean, recommended if you are passing by, you can save one day in the car renting.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

So easy! Literally walked upstairs, dumped my bags in my clean, pretty room, and went straight to work.
Staff was very helpful and room service had tons of healthy options. Would stay again if I needed another overnight here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be so helpful and enjoyed the variety of healthy options on the Room Service menu. We often hear enthusiastic reviews about how convenient our hotel is for guests who are flying in to the airport and I am delighted to hear that you found this to be true, as well. I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a decent hotel, located right in the Orlando Airport. It was really nice to just walk through the terminal to the hotel after a long flight at the end of the day. The room was very clean and very spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel if staying near the airport.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Me and my partner stayed here for one night, after staying 8 nights in Sarasota & Miami. We thought it would be convenient as our flight back to London/UK was from the same airport the next day.
It was very easy to get to by car, signs were everywhere leading to the hotel. Staff were very courteous and polite and checked us in very quickly.
Room and bathroom were amazing with a vintage feel. Good sized Plasma TV, Tea & coffee making facilities, Hairdryer & Toiletries in the bathroom etc. The bed was huge and very comfortable.
I had a good night sleep, but the noise of the waterfall in the middle of the airport did disturb me a little, but once I was asleep I was fine!
I had pre-booked online using olotels.com which gave me an amazing rate. Much cheaper than other sites by far!
I would definitely stay here again on my last night if I was ever to travel from the same airport again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
It is always wonderful to hear when a guest enjoys their stay so thoroughly. I am delighted that you found our location to be easy to find and convenient for your flight the next day. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the décor and amenities in your room and that you found the bed to be so comfortable. Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and I hope that we can welcome you back to Hyatt soon.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate
Rhinebeck, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The service and the room were great. They even moved me when I had trouble with terminal noise. Be sure to be clear when reserving if you are sound sensitive: most rooms open onto the terminal or the runways. I myself preferred being in a room distant from, but facing, the runways.

A bit of maintenance was needed to marred finishes, but this was a very minor caveat, especially in light of the rate and comfort of the furnishings (especially the bed).

The included breakfast was dismal, however. A few rolls and some coffee. I would have done better in the terminal. Dinner at the main lobby restaurant also was pretty mediocre. The service, though nice, was a bit inattentive, and the food was pretty poorly prepared. For instance, the soup was cool when I received it, it took almost five minutes to get a soup spoon, and my drink (ordered first) came only after the soup.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport? Share your experiences!