Flew in from Texas the night before we were going to embark on a Disney cruise. Checked in at the kiosk without any problems. Very nice hotel with spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Hotel staff picked up my luggage the morning of my cruise and I didn't have to haul it to the ship. Excellent stay and convenient location with it being right inside the airport. I thought it was going to be a noisy stay but I slept like a baby. I couldn't hear anything going on outside my window which overlooks terminal A. We also took advantage of a day room after our cruise. We disembarked early in the morning and our flight wasn't even scheduled to depart until 6pm, so for $99 we checked in for the day use of one of their rooms to nap and watch tv for 6 hours. Like I said very convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport