A really neat hotel - you can literally see the lineups to get through airport security from your room balcony! So great location when you take a flight from that airport.
The room was a bit noisy because the hotel is basically a square with the airport itself being the "courtyard" in the middle. This type of structure means you can hear the noise from the "courtyard" pretty clearly to your room. We still slept fine though.
We got the bed and breakfast deal which ended up being a good deal, i think we only paid $10 more per person. The breakfast buffet we got was quite good and that saved us some money from having to pay for it separately.
We liked the hotel and would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Orlando Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TIG Global, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.