“Day room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #18 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Brisbane, Australia
“Day room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We used this hotel for a 9-6 stay during the day for $100.
Very convenient located inside the terminal.
they have rooms facing inside terminal and some looking at runways.
We stayed in one facing runways wa very quiet.

Room Tip: Good for short stays in the airport.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Alyssa C, Customer Service at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear 99STEVE_99,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such valuable feedback regarding your stay. Our Day Room option is wonderful for travelers who have a late departure or long layover. It provides all the comforts of a regular hotel stay minus the overnight accommodations. I am delighted to hear that this option proved to be beneficial for you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Alyssa C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (367)
Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've stayed here a couple times and been very satisfied. You literally walk from your plane gate up the escalator to the hotel-Great for early departures & late arrivals. Nice rooms and the fitness center is very well appointed. It's surprisingly quiet for an airport hotel. Nice staff. I did a Priceline bid and got a good rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hello Flyfish66,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you continue to choose us for your hotel accommodations when coming to Orlando. Our convenient location is definitely a draw for early departures or late arrivals like you mentioned. I will pass along your great comments to the rest of our team so that we can continue to better serve you.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Positives:

+Location, location, location: literally located in the airport terminal, it was a sight for welcome eyes following an eight-hour flight from Europe
+Well appointed and maintained room: nice size, up-to-date, and everything functioned as designed
+Room service featured good food that was delivered promptly
+Check in and checkout were quick and painless

Nits:
-Why do some Hyatts clutter a nice room with all those little cardboard information and advertisement signs/tents? They cheapen the setting. Anyway, I gathered up more than 10 of them in the room and put them in a drawer
-Warning to business travellers: this is an airport hotel that thinks it is a resort, with resort prices. The rate when I stayed there was $100 more than the maximum GSA rate, so I ended up eating the $100.

Bottom line: super-convenient, modern hotel with a few nits.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Alyssa C, Customer Service at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Hello Illinioisian,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey, as your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am delighted to hear that our convenient location proved beneficial to you. I can imagine that traveling from Europe can be quite tiresome. I hope that if your travels bring you back to Orlando in the future, you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Buchanan, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed here on our way back to Cincinnati after our week long vacation in Florida. The hotel is beautiful, and is very up-to-date. The bathroom was nice and the beds were comfy. The addition of a mini-fridge in the room was also nice!

The exercise room is awesome. It is very large, has it's own bathroom, and you can grab a pair of disposable headphones upon entering, and can grab a cold towel out of the fridge before leaving to cool off. So nice!

The outdoor pool is also pretty awesome looking, although we did not use it during our stay. We would definitely stay here again if we are in Orlando the night before leaving!

Hello Jack S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments about our property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us. Our amenities, such as our pool and 24 hours fitness center are great options when staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and hopefully next time you can enjoy our outdoor pool!

Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Awesome location. Everything you need is there. Great place to stay the evening before an early flight.
Clean rooms, we could hear the airport paging system all night in our room but no airplane noise at all.
Pool area very nice.
A little over priced but your paying for the location.

• Stayed January 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
It’s great to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I’m pleased that our location was very convenient for your early morning flight. Being location in the main terminal makes it very easy for our guests catching an early flight or coming in on a late flight. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
Ithaca, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Our flight got in around midnight and we planned to stay at this hotel. Couldn't have been easier - the front desk was just an elevator ride away from baggage claim. Nice looking lobby area overlooking the airport concourse, and room itself quite nice - fold out couch all set for us when we got there which was great as we were pretty exhausted. Really nice bed and sheets, just great to feel taken care of after crowded flights and a long day. We booked this as part of a car rental/flights/hotel package, so not sure of the value, but we highly recommend for anyone coming in late to Orlando and wanting to go straight to bed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed our spacious and comfortable rooms. Your recommendation is our highest compliment. We look forward to your next stay.

Chrissi B.- A Guest Relations Associate
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I cannot begin to describe in words how the Hyatt staff treated me and my family...other than they treated me as if I were their family. I arrived at 11am quite a few hours early at the hotel due to accident that had taken place at another hotel, my check in time was at 4pm. When I explained to the valet my situation in true Brooklyn style; which is was the Bellman's hometown, he took k control immediately of the situation called AJ the manager of the hotel for assistance. My family, my luggage and a bag of ice for my daughter's injured foot were waiting on us when we arrived at the check in desk. We were staying at this hotel for a dance convention/competition, so now it maybe a little easier to understand why the need for immediate ice was needed. Margaret the hotel check-in clerk was most helpful. She and the manager AJ who checked on my daughter through out the weekend stay checked on us frequently. When asked about the nearest hospital to have my daughter checked out, they informed me, "You are in an airport, airport medics will take care of your daughter at no cost!" Our room was fabulous, we were able to watch the planes land and take off without a sound issue. The room was large, the bed was comfortable and room service was delicious. The heated outdoor pool was the perfect diversion for little brother while his sister danced & although I did not get to use the equipment the work out facility was filled with new top of the line equipment. The many things to do in an international airport kept the kids busy and they had a wonderful time. The Hyatt had taken extra measures to make sure unless you were a guest at the hotel, no one was allowed on the floors with the quests. The convention rooms were large and no so far apart that one might get lost when going to one event to the other. I highly recommend this clean, safe, well organized hotel for travelers with a lay over or as my children "who had spent the week at Disney' said, "we want to stay here every time we come to Orlando. And many thanks to AJ the manager for going out of your way to help my daughter!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and sound proof. When deciding your room to watch the ppl in airport or to wa...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. I’m thrilled to hear that you experienced an outstanding level of service during your stay. I will be sure to let AJ and all the other staff members know that you found their service to be top notch. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property on your next visit to Orlando!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Been to Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport? Share your experiences!